- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share. li>
Deactivation or elimination of cookiesAt any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.Security Logs
Visitors’ IP address, logged-in user ID, and login attempt username are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of registration conditions are login attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, site content changes, and password changes. This information is retained for 60 days.